A sample from God Jul—The book with all the recipes you need for a Swedish traditional Christmas, translated for the American home and modified to fit today’s lifestyle. The perfect gift for you or that special someone: http://tinyurl.com/ykz65zy
72 beautifully photographed and inspiring recipes covering herring dishes, cold fish dishes, cold meat dishes, vegetarian dishes, hot dishes, cheese & bread and of course yummy desserts. Special offer if you are a subscriber to Nordstjernan - call 1.800.827.9333 ext 10
approx. 20 truffles
3½ oz dark chocolate
½ vanilla bean
2 cinnamon sticks
3½ tbsp whipping cream
2 tbsp honey, neutral
2 tbsp butter
Chop the chocolate coarsely
• Bring cream, vanilla, Cinnamon, and honey to a boil
• Pour the mix through a sieve over the chocolate and stir it until smooth, then mix in butter
• Pour mixture into a dish and let it set at room temperature
• Cut out cubes and roll them into small balls
• Coat them with cocoa powder.
God Jul—Recipes for a Swedish Christmas will bring much fun and many fond memories. 72 recipes; from the herring dishes, hot and cold dishes, to luscious desserts. Part of the book 'God Jul—Recipes for a Swedish Christmas' A cooperation between Nordstjernan and Mat & Vänner. Photography: David Back.