... it may be possible, although not likely, if your grandparents or great grandparents gave up their citizenship when moving to the United States.
Guy Clark, who feels like a true Swede, wants to find out if he can reclaim the citizenship of his ancestors and visits with the local New York Swedish Consulate General.